Feb 15, 2011

Some M.U.S.ic will be up soon!

What up world?

Started this blog to put up some original M.U.S.ic.. it'll be from my favorite artists (don't got that many of dem), if I can get their agreements (The D.O.C., Obie Trice, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Slim da Mobster, 50 Cent, BG KnoccOut, Devin the Dude and Notorious B.I.G.), now I can't get Biggie's agreement of course.. so I gotta see what to do with that, maybe I'll try to get at the people who was close to him, or I'll just put it up.. but only the original shit, no M.U.S.ic that he never heard in it's finished form, gotta make sure he atleast agreed with those songs. And of course there will be M.U.S.ic from the Main Underground Stream (consisting of T.e.N, BMC, Kostas, Steve and Blak Civil and producers ZonQ, Stremski M.D. and Primal.)